Let’s start with what I didn‘t get:
- immediate attention from Obama
- attainment of the end goal
I would still say it was a beneficial exercise because:
- it was a fun first experience for me in cause-blogging
- I was able to publicize the post to get more readers than usual – many times my average daily readership since returning from hiatus. It’s a good thing to know I can do.
- increased readership means increased awareness
- I learned about Squidoo.com in the process of spreading the word
- I now have a concrete motivator for furthering my current network work
The way I see it, the only way to totally fail is to learn nothing. Onward!