About the project:
- I noticed that when I read something I disagree with, I want to look at it more closely. It’s a knee-jerk reaction, and I don’t think it’s a bad one.
- Having my syllabus and using it as a living resource document (not a display piece) helps keep me on track.
- David Chioni Moore’s “How to Read” piece is the voice in my head that asks questions (and meta-questions) when I read. I wish I had used it when I was his student. You can find it on his faculty page.
About the blog:
- I have doubts that these posts are interesting to readers.
- People who are into the topic are better off reading the books directly.
- People who are not into the topic will not be into my posts or the books.
- I keep on posting.
- Posting my notes holds me accountable.
- People I talk to seem interested in pursuing their own 5-week courses, and seeing mine in this much detail might help them with theirs.
- I need to go back and re-think some of my post tagging. I’m ok with my categorizations for now.
So, if you’re still out there and reading, I’m curious – what are you interested in seeing here regarding the 5WCs?