I would pay more attention to Twitter if:
- I could have a desktop client on my main computer at work;
- TweetDeck didn’t take up an enormous amount of memory on my home computer;
- Twitter.com itself made it easier to listen.
I would be happier with Twitter being part of the world if:
- People would stop fretting and fussing that Twitter is causing the general populace to cease to read longer texts such as books;
- It didn’t lend itself so easily to generating new words such as “tweeps.” It’s ridiculous – I was half inclined to name this post “twifs.”
Things I’ve learned because of Twitter:
- URL shorteners are handy;
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog was fun;
- Automated messages are Irritating.