A few things I’ve been thinking about lately:
- how to not overwhelm others with my ideas and/or suggestions, but welcome them into a discussion
- Susan WB’s blog post about studies on intrinsic/extrinsic motivation
- why is getting started on projects so difficult even though it feels so great to finally be started?
- it’s getting to be time for another 5-week Course
- I don’t do very much to foster conversation on this blog.
I wrote the list thinking the points would be random and different, but they’ve turned out to be interestingly related. Hm.
Anyway, I’d like to take a moment to ask the readers:
Time and commitment barriers aside, what would you do a 5-Week Course in?